Casual Dining Show has released its full Keynote seminar line-up, featuring speakers from wagamama and Gourmet Burger Kitchen, which will take place during the two-day event held on 24 and 25 February at the Business Design Centre in Islington.
The event will feature an exclusive interview with wagamama’s chief executive, David Campbell, who will be discussing his experiences in the UK casual dining sector, overseas expansion, site selection, staff retention and the brand’s plans for the future.
Also contributing to the 17-strong seminar programme throughout the event is Keith Bird, chief operating officer at Gourmet Burger Kitchen; Martin Morales, founder of Ceviche; and Steve Richards, chief executive office at Casual Dining Group.
The Casual Dining Keynote Theatre programme has been confirmed:
Wednesday 24 February
· Peter Backman, MD of Horizons: Casual dining – where next?
· Interview with Simon Kossoff, co-founder and chairman of Carluccio’s (feat. Peter Martin, VP of CGA Peach)
· David McDowall, MD of Bars at BrewDog: The BrewDog Charter and our retail strategy
· Mark McCulloch, founder and group CEO of WE ARE Spectacular: Market to hoodies or die – how to engage generation ‘me’ as customers and as employees
· The Sustainable Restaurant Association Panel (chaired by Mark Linehan, MD of The SRA): Fair pay – are we at a tipping point?
· Kate Nicholls, chief executive of the ALMR: Murder on the high street
· Mark McQuater, chief executive of Revolution Bars Group: Adapting, changing and growing
· The Training in Pubs Panel (chaired by Anthony Pender, chairman of The British Institute of Innkeeping and MD of Yummy Pub Co)
· Keith Bird, chief operating officer at Gourmet Burger Kitchen: The win win of the better burger market
Thursday 25 February
· Jamie Campbell, account director at CGA Peach: View From The Top – findings from the 2016 CGA Peach Business Leaders’ Survey
· Steve Richards, chief executive officer at Casual Dining Group: Refreshing a brand
· Interview with Luke Johnson, chairman of Risk Capital Partners (feat. Paul Charity, managing director of Propel Info)
· Martin Morales, founder of Ceviche: How to build a hot independent restaurant group
· Paul Pavli, operations director at Punch Taverns: Concept and brand development – delivering and execution in a tenanted pub estate
· Exclusive interview with David Campbell, chief executive of wagamama (feat. Peter Martin, VP of CGA Peach)