We keep talking about how important the element of experience is for customers of hospitality and foodservice. But what counts as a great experience?
From a smooth and seamless operation through to experiential concepts such as crazy golf bars and themed dinners, the type of experience that a customer has will decide whether they walk away satisfied or unhappy.
This is why BITES Live, the brand new conference for dynamic operators, will look at what customers are seeking in order to have a great experience and the types of experiences currently available on the high street.
You can find out about these experiences first-hand by securing your place today.
Speaking about the importance of experience:
- Seb Lyall, founder of Lollipop and creator of experiential concepts such as the Breaking Bad-themed bar, a naked restaurant and an arcade game bar.
- Roy Westwood, strategy, creativity and innovations director at Forward Associates will discuss the progression of the guest experience
- Caroline Jameson, divisional director at Morar HPI will study successful customer journeys within branded casual dining
You could be running a small restaurant company, a large hotel or thinking about creating a sub-brand within your catering estate – the advice, lessons and opinions of this year’s line-up can only benefit you and your business.
Tailored to industries that never stand still, the day’s content aims to inspire and stimulate operators across a number of sectors.
BITES Live takes place on Wednesday 10 October at the Royal Garden Hotel in London, and tickets are on sale now.
Who is BITES Live for?
- Pub and bar operators
- Contract caterers
- Hotel food and beverage managers
- Restaurant teams and leaders
- Cafés and fast-casual businesses
- Sports and leisure caterers
Book tickets for you and your team today.